- The Terms and Conditions listed here onwards apply to all offers and transactions of Shiv Sagar.
- By accepting an offer or making an order, the consumer expressly accepts the applicability of these Terms and Conditions.
- Deviations from Terms and Conditions are only valid when they are confirmed in writing by the management.
- All rights and entitlements stipulated for Shiv Sagar in these Terms and Conditions and any further agreements will apply to all stakeholders associated with Shiv Sagar.
- The law of the land applies to all agreements entered into with or concluded by Shiv Sagar. Any disputes arising directly or indirectly from these agreements will be exclusively settled by the court.
- The restaurant guarantees that all products offered to meet the standards of the concept and are prepared under strict hygiene standards.
- If there are any complaints the management needs to be informed immediately. Appropriate actions will be taken as soon as possible.
- All offers made by Shiv Sagar are without obligation and Shiv Sagar expressly reserves the right to change the prices without question at any point in time.
- All prices listed are in US Dollars (USD).
- In certain cases, promotional prices may apply. These prices are valid only during a specific period as decided by the management. No entitlement to these prices may be invoked before or after the specific period these promotions may last for.
- Shiv Sagar cannot be held to any price indications that are clearly incorrect, for example as a result of obvious typesetting or printing errors. No rights may be derived from incorrect price information.
- Shiv Sagar is entitled to cancel or change the specifications of an event/promotion/offer/order. If any such thing happens Shiv Sagar will do its utmost to inform you at its earliest. However, Shiv Sagar cannot guarantee it is possible to inform you timely of any change or cancellation of an event or be held responsible for refunds, compensations, or any resulting costs you may incur.
- All purchases from the restaurant are final. Orders once processed fully, are non-refundable.
- Orders cannot be canceled by the purchaser and refunds can not be claimed for any reason whatsoever.
- All delivery times given at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary in individual cases.
- Shiv Sagar shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges, or expenses arising out of late delivery;
- All risk in the Food Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If you fail to accept the order at the time it is delivered, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all liability in relation to such goods shall be on you. Shiv Sagar shall not be liable for any costs that may occur due to the failure of delivery.
- It might not be possible for Shiv Sagar to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative address.
- We do not store any financial information provided to our website on orders that are directly paid for on the website. All credit card information is used for one-time payment processing and does not stay with us after the order has been processed successfully.
- We maintain sophisticated security measures to ensure reasonable protection for all financial information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you assure that all information you have provided is accurate and current.